A viral video calling on world leaders to a “set the red line” to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon has garnered over 1.3 million YouTube views thanks to a savvy social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter.
It’s been promoted by conservative bloggers and Washington-based organizations like [...]
This article originally appeared on AlterNet.
The group’s latest salvo is an hour-long documentary called “Iranium”, which more or less gives airtime to a gaggle of neoconservatives and their [...]
The showing of the movie in the Rayburn House Office Building will be hosted by the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) and a right-wing D.C. [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- COP28: Sowing Seeds of Change in Fertile Hearts and Minds
- Greening Education: Education Paying Highest Cost for Ongoing Climate Crisis
- Renewable Commitments at COP28 Pose Stiffer Energy Challenges for Latin America
- For Africans, the Climate Debate Around the Role of Livestock Misses the Mark
- Why Climate Justice and Global Financial Reform Are Inseparable
- Harmful Industry Blowing Smoke on Human Rights
- COP28 Hits: Key Wins as Africa-Focused Pledges, Deals Announced
- Faith Pavilion Adds Spiritual Dimension to Climate Crisis Resolution
- Combating Corruption to Address the Triple Planetary Crises
- COP28: Climate Migrants’ Rights, Risk-based Labor Polices Under the Spotlight