by Robert E. Hunter
With bilateral US-Iran talks taking place in Geneva today, notably topped for the US by Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns, who led earlier secret exchanges, negotiations between Iran and world powers might be entering their final phase — or not.
Such is the nature of difficult negotiations, involving countries that, in [...]
by James A. Russell
Wow. This is what we were expecting from a guy that ran for president as a transformational figure but has left so many of us disappointed as he declined to dive into the scrum to get the ball.
But now? A deal where none thought one was possible. A deal [...]
- Education Cannot Wait Proud to Participate in Global Citizen Festival 2022: Calling on World Leaders and Donors to Empower Girls and End Extreme Poverty Now
- The Hunger Factory (II): The Modern Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- ECW Interviews Three Inspiring #Youth4EiE Advocates on International Youth Day
- ‘Aid Organizations Must Include the Youth Voice’ August 12, 2022—International Youth Day
- Democracy in Iraq Under Threat Following the Storming of Parliament
- A Safe Haven for Ousted Political Leaders Escaping Executions and Hangings
- The Hunger Factory (I): The Miracle of the Sudden Rise and Fall of Food Prices
- Tragic Irony of Hunger Deaths in Karamoja, Uganda Amidst Plenty of Climate Adaptation Technologies
- Pariah Solidarity Between Myanmar & Russia
- Climate Change Conclusion: Time for Bold Action