Ask the woman sitting next to you in the bus, train, plane, taxi-brousse or donkey cart what is CEDAW, and most probably you will draw a blank look. C’est quoi?
Yet CEDAW – Convention of the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women – has likely impacted on her life and her daughters, if [...]
By Sharon Bhagwan Rolls, founding coordinator, femLINKPACIFIC
Getting into GEAR! What does this really mean in a Pacific Island state, surrounded by an ocean rising rather too quickly, that some of us are thinking about getting into gear before it becomes a sink or swim situation?
Does it mean we switch from [...]
- Scale of Death & Destruction in Gaza Result of Wide-Area Explosives in Populated Areas
- Salvadoran Rural Communities Face Climate Injustice
- “I Want to Live On” – Documentary Premiere on Kazakhstan Nuclear Test Survivors
- Navigating Russian Censorship from the Polar Circle
- Rich Distort Climate Problems, Offer Self-Serving Solutions
- This Doctor Helps Himalayan Women Ward off Cervical Cancer
- Oceans: Our First Line of Defense Against the Impacts of Climate Change
- Suicide, Another Face of the Crisis in Venezuela
- Right Here, Right Now: ECW’s USD 150 Million Climate Appeal to Save Children at Risk
- Argentina Plunges into the Unknown