Currently viewing the tag: "Closing an Unnecessary Crisis and Opening New Horizons"
Continue Reading →
by Jasmin Ramsey
via IPS News
Geneva – Iran offered a new proposal in English during talks over its nuclear program here today in a meeting with the P5+1 negotiating team (the United States, Britain, France, Russia and China plus Germany).
- Caring for Water Where Mining Leads to Wealth and Tragedies in Brazil
- As COVID Wanes, Tuberculosis Deaths Must Become Visible
- Former Child Labourer, now Lawyer, Passes Light of Freedom to Others
- Debt Distress in Africa: Problems and Ways Forward
- Technology for Tracing the Work of Child Labour Could Help End the Practice
- Oil Business Burns Enough Gas to Power the Whole Sub-Sahara or Two Thirds of Europe
- Political Will and Partnerships Key to Ending Child Labour, says ILO’s Joni Musabayana
- New Medicines May Help End AIDS– but High Prices & Monopolies Could Keep the Poor Locked Out
- Africa Expected to Strongly Support Durban Call to Action on Child Labour
- Call to Invest ‘Serious Resources’ in Education, to Stem Tide of Child Labour