via IPS News
By staking out a policy line on Iran reflecting the views of the Israeli national security leadership, Deputy Prime Minister Shaul Mofaz has undercut the Benjamin Netanyahu government’s carefully planned strategy to get U.S. President Barack Obama to threaten war against Iran if it doesn’t give up its nuclear [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics, Lobe Log publishes “Hawks on Iran” every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
News: Iran nuclear talks: Are sanctions on the table?
- The Price of Bukele’s State of Emergency in El Salvador
- The Plastic Crisis Has Deep Corporate Roots: To Protect Our Planet, They Need To Be Exposed
- Researchers Embrace Artificial Intelligence to Tackle Banana Disease in Burundi
- Women Play a Key Role in Food & Nutrition Security in Nigeria
- What Makes a Human Rights Success? PODCAST
- Nonagenarian Opposition Backer Contends for Change in Zimbabwe
- UN Chief Urges Governments to Tax “Immoral” & Excessive” Oil and Gas Profits
- Technology Helps Traffickers Hunt Their Victims, Enslave Them, Sell Their Organs
- A Demographic Snapshot of the Philippines: One Step Forward, a Half Step Back
- The Politics of the Hangman’s Noose: Judge, Jury & Executioner