by Farideh Farhi
Speaking to CNN during the World Economic Forum in Davos this week Foreign Minister Javad Zarif got personal.
He chided the US president, though he only named the “the White House”, for playing fast and loose with facts.
The White House version of the first-phase deal reached [...]
by Mitchell Plitnick
It’s a busy week for Secretary of State John Kerry. On Monday, he received Israel’s top two negotiators, Tzipi Livni and Isaac Molho. Then he packed his bags and headed off to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Kerry will have any number of important tasks in Davos, [...]
While most other news has been justifiably overshadowed by the rapidly developing events in Egypt, a report on a discussion at the World Economic Forum in Davos is worth calling attention to.
A panel, which included “card carrying realist” (although I challenge that label) Richard Haass, who currently serves as president of the Council [...]
- Cuban Innovator Uses Sunlight to Create a Model Sustainable Space
- Women Advocates for Harvesting Rainwater in Salinity-Affected Coastal Bangladesh
- A World of One Billion Empty Plates
- Why Investing in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Pays Off
- Inequality in Peru’s Education Sector Deepens in Post-Pandemic Era
- The New Cold War Over Access To Safe Abortion in Kenya
- Civil Disobedience – How to Make Enemies and Influence People
- How to Make COP27 a Success
- The Swedish Elections: A Victory for Populism
- Pacific Community’s Agricultural Gene Bank Wins Global Award