via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Why Root Crops Are the Future of Food Security in Africa
- Population Increase in Egypt: A Blessing That Has Become a Curse
- Dangerous Scramble for Renewable Energy Resources
- Women’s Lives & Freedom in Iran: Gains, Losses & Lessons One Year On
- With Hope and Courage, They Inspire Us
- The Taliban Can Reverse the Unacceptable Ban on Girls’ Education
- UN Must Live Up to Its Promises of Gender Equality —and Support Women
- Iran: One Year on, What’s Changed?
- UN, Still Living in the 1940s, Urgently in Need of Reforms
- The Case for Afghan Women and Girls: How an International Criminal Court Investigation Could Expand Human Rights