A WikiLeaks cable reported this week suggested that the main Iranian obstacle to striking a nuclear fuel swap deal with the West was not the deal itself (or the Western countries involved), but internal Iranian politics.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took heat from his right flank on the issue during a 2009 push for [...]
Does the selection of Iran’s nuclear czar as its new (interim) foreign minister say anything about nuclear negotiations between Iran and the West? We don’t really know, and given that the next round of talks is only a month away, we might not know until news breaks from Istanbul.
Let’s get caught up with [...]
- UNESCO Member States Adopt Recommended Ethics for AI
- School Meals Coalition Hopes to Provide a Meal to Every Child
- Growing Amazon Deforestation a Grave Threat to Global Climate
- Gender, Education and Drop Outs
- New Pan-African Payments System Provides Big Relief for African Traders
- How to Tackle Africa’s Employment Crisis
- Safety of Women Journalists
- Ethiopia’s Civil War Fueled by Weapons from UN’s Big Powers
- Ongoing Pandemic Push Africa’s Children Out of School