A WikiLeaks cable reported this week suggested that the main Iranian obstacle to striking a nuclear fuel swap deal with the West was not the deal itself (or the Western countries involved), but internal Iranian politics.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took heat from his right flank on the issue during a 2009 push for [...]
Does the selection of Iran’s nuclear czar as its new (interim) foreign minister say anything about nuclear negotiations between Iran and the West? We don’t really know, and given that the next round of talks is only a month away, we might not know until news breaks from Istanbul.
Let’s get caught up with [...]
- Of the Far West, the ‘Good Cowboys’… And the ‘Bad Indians’
- Bringing Specialist Telemedicine to Children of Rural Kenya
- Racism Erased (and Erases) Black Intellectual Contribution to Brazilian History
- ‘Positive Sei’ Bringing Hope to Homes on the Airwaves
- Indigenous Women at the Forefront of Transformational Change
- The Price of Bukele’s State of Emergency in El Salvador
- The Plastic Crisis Has Deep Corporate Roots: To Protect Our Planet, They Need To Be Exposed
- Researchers Embrace Artificial Intelligence to Tackle Banana Disease in Burundi
- Women Play a Key Role in Food & Nutrition Security in Nigeria
- What Makes a Human Rights Success? PODCAST