Currently viewing the tag: "Geostrategy-Direct"
Continue Reading →
Only 4% of American films are made by women. In Iran it’s 25%.
Pollak tweeted the picture, adding that the ad was “truly outrageous.”
- Why Agroecology Should Be Considered as Key for Climate Negotiations
- Israel-Jordan Relations in The Wake of The Gaza War
- Hearts and Minds: We Need to Understand the Critical Role of Human, Social, and Institutional Leadership to Achieve the Goals of the 2015 Paris Agreements
- Harnessing Data to Advocate for Safer Roads – UN Support for Sustainable Financing
- Climate Change Not Just Another Issue in Your Inbox, Leaders told
- Mass Protests Send Message of Solidarity with Palestinian People
- Restoring Indigenous Trees: New Mission to Combat Climate Change in Rwanda
- Scale of Death & Destruction in Gaza Result of Wide-Area Explosives in Populated Areas
- Salvadoran Rural Communities Face Climate Injustice
- “I Want to Live On” – Documentary Premiere on Kazakhstan Nuclear Test Survivors