by Wayne White
The withdrawal of American and most other foreign missions from Libya has left its people more alone than ever before. Legitimate political authority and much of the economy has been seriously damaged. Despite temporary successes, none of the militias or Libyan army units flailing away at each other have [...]
While the next European election is approaching, fear for a nationalist backlash and right-wing extremism is spreading — and this time the European Union technocrat elites themselves sound concerned.
- Push Forward – Act Now to End Violence Against Women and Girls
- End Violence Against Women and Girls
- LGBTI in Iraq: Defending Identity in the Face of Harassment, Stigma and Death
- Black ‘Fraud-Days’ and the Shocking Cost of Staying Fashionable
- Cattle Turn Into New Currency Amid Inflation in Zimbabwe
- Countries Hiding Responses Sent to UN Experts Over Allegations of Human Rights Abuses
- The World Cup of Opportunity
- Was COP27 a Success or a Failure?
- For this Caribbean Island, Ozone Protection is a Year-Round Mission
- Asia: the Power of Connections and their Consequences