For those who missed it, last week U.S. President Obama’s new “deferred action” immigration program went into effect, halting the immediate deportation of young undocumented immigrants and allowing them to apply for work permits instead – which they did by the thousands.
In light of the ongoing immigration debate [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics, Lobe Log publishes “Hawks on Iran” every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
Michael Eisenstadt & Michael Knights, WINEP: Contradicting ongoing warnings from former and current
- Why We Need a Digital Safe Space for LGBTQ Youth – Thoughts from Asian Teens
- Androids in Human Populations
- Nature-Positive Ventures Crucial for Africa’s future, say experts at Africa Green Economy Conference
- Smelter Finally Closes Due to Extreme Pollution in Chilean Bay
- EU’s Exclusionary Migration Policies Place People on the Move toward Europe at Greater Risk
- IPBES to Release New Assessments on the Values of Biodiversity and Sustainable Use of Wild Species
- The World Is Melting Down and the Cause is Corruption- The G20 Needs to Take Action
- New World Records: More Weapons than Ever. And a Hunger Crisis Like No Other
- The Digital Divide, a Pending Issue in Chile’s Educational System
- IPBES Shoring up Private Sector Support for Biodiversity Science