While the next European election is approaching, fear for a nationalist backlash and right-wing extremism is spreading — and this time the European Union technocrat elites themselves sound concerned.
Seattle, Washington, EEUU
El debate sobre la migración a Estados Unidos ¿le extraña? Pues, acuérdese de la Línea Maginot.
For those who missed it, last week U.S. President Obama’s new “deferred action” immigration program went into effect, halting the immediate deportation of young undocumented immigrants and allowing them to apply for work permits instead – which they did by the thousands.
In light of the ongoing immigration debate [...]
- The Climate Crisis Disrupts the Education of 40 Million Children Every Year
- Energy Efficiency Is Law in Chile but Concrete Progress Is Slow in Coming
- Climate Change Meets Conflict Pushing Millions of Children in Ethiopia Out of School
- We Indigenous Peoples are Rights-Holders, not Stakeholders
- Europe and the Refugee Crisis: It’s all About Tackling Racism & Discrimination
- The Paradox of Powerless Superpowers Versus the Plight & Power of the Ukrainian People
- To Achieve Human Rights, Start with Food
- Corruption: Europe Doing Nothing – Part II
- Toward Free Education for All Children – Momentum Building to Expand the Right to Millions
- COP15: Shift in Societal Values Needed to Address Biodiversity Loss