Currently viewing the tag: "John Tirman"
Book Review: “Original Sins” Fuelled U.S.-Iran Enmity
From Guest On November 26, 2012 · Leave a Comment
Continue Reading →
By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
From IPS News
- Urgency for a Global Fund for Media & Journalism
- Climate Carnage: Things Can Only Get Worse
- Kenyan Scientist’s Trend-Setting Research into Health Benefits of Snails
- Carbon Tax: A Surprisingly Simple Contribution to Fight Climate Change
- Menstrual Health and Hygiene Is Unaffordable for Poor Girls and Women in Latin America
- How Farmer Producer Organisations Benefit Small Scale Farmers in India
- UN Human Rights Office Remains Under-Funded & Under-Resourced
- Cooperatives in Argentina Help Drive Expansion of Renewable Energy
- Climate Change Gets Its Day in Court
- As Game of Thrones Rages in Sudan, the Neighbors Pay the Price
Iran Hawk Watch
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]