By Suvendrini Kakuchi
Chihiro Amano is an aspiring film director and at just 29 years old, is already an icon in the male-dominated Japanese film world. With less than two percent of female directors in Japan, Amano is daring to break gender barriers. And slowly she is going places.
- Climate Action Plans Could Help Address Injustice, Inequity in African Cities
- Hard Hit By Climate Change, Villagers Raise a Forest on Their Own
- Go and Tell the Hungry that Their Food Is Being Thrown in the Garbage
- Measuring Human Rights – PODCAST
- Korean Slums: The Shadows of Society, or the New Light for the Future?
- Reasonable Left, Irresponsible Right: & the Future of Social Democracy
- Deadly Smoke: Feeding Children Kills Cafeteria Staff
- Aged Persons Haunted by Abuse in Zimbabwe
- A University for the Kurds of Syria
- From Indonesia to India: Is There Hope for Anti-Corruption Efforts Within the G20?