The National Security Network has issued another of their short, timely reports. And this one starts out by dispelling some hyperventilation about Iran starting to load nuclear fuel into its power plant at Bushehr, which is operating under IAEA safeguards.
The National Security Network (NSN), an organization dedicated to promoting “pragmatic and principled” U.S. foreign policy, reports on the comments made Tuesday by 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin in an interview with the conservative website NewsMax.
Her comments, says NSN, are part of an attempt to treat Iran as a “political football to scare [...]
- “I Want to Live On” – Documentary Premiere on Kazakhstan Nuclear Test Survivors
- Navigating Russian Censorship from the Polar Circle
- Rich Distort Climate Problems, Offer Self-Serving Solutions
- This Doctor Helps Himalayan Women Ward off Cervical Cancer
- Oceans: Our First Line of Defense Against the Impacts of Climate Change
- Suicide, Another Face of the Crisis in Venezuela
- Right Here, Right Now: ECW’s USD 150 Million Climate Appeal to Save Children at Risk
- Argentina Plunges into the Unknown
- The Increase in Nuclear Rhetoric on the Korean Peninsula is Deeply Concerning
- Young Musician’s Death Exposes Zimbabwe’s Collapsing Health System