Reading Ukraine in Tehran and Tel Aviv
by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli academics have recently provided a case study of how Israel and Iran may say and do much the same thing, but Iran alone will be criticized for it.
In their latest Iran Pulse piece, headlined “Iran and the Ukraine Crisis,” Prof. Meir Litvak, head of Tel Aviv University’s [...]
Obama Aides Launch Preemptive Attack on New Iran Plan
via IPS News
Although the place and time of the next round of talks on Iran’s nuclear programme have not yet been announced, the manoeuvring by Iran and the United States to influence the outcome has already begun.
Iran sought support for a revised proposal to the talks during the United Nations General [...]
Death by Chocolate: Selling War with Iran to Israelis, One Ad at at Time
via Lobe Log
Israelis are being sold on war with Iran in more ways than one.
In a commercial featuring John Cleese (a veteran of the zany British comedy shows, Monty Python’s Flying Circus and Fawlty Towers) a high level general takes a taste of a delectable chocolate and hazelnut spread and inadvertently [...]
From IPS News
- World Environment Day – Solutions for Plastic Pollution
- Climate Disasters Have Major Consequences for Informal Economies
- We Must Stop Attacks on Children Immediately
- Close Inequalities to End AIDS & Prepare for Future Pandemics
- Rocky Point Fishers Await Sanctuary To Ease Environmental Issues, Low Fish Catch
- Of the Sahel and the Merchants of Death
- What Sub-Saharan African Nations Can Teach the U.S. About Black Maternal Health
- Sri Lanka-Japan: Return of Old Friends
- Hopes for Renewal Dashed in Turkey
- US Ban on Smoking Undermined by Tobacco Industry