This article originally appeared on AlterNet.
The group’s latest salvo is an hour-long documentary called “Iranium”, which more or less gives airtime to a gaggle of neoconservatives and their [...]
The Clarion Fund–a group whose ties to prominent neoconservatives and Aish HaTorah we have written about recently–just sent out an email promoting their latest film, Iranium, and suggests that the WikiLeaks cables prove Iran is a destabilizing influence on the Middle East. The film’s producer, Raphael Shore, in an email titled “The [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Why We Need a Digital Safe Space for LGBTQ Youth – Thoughts from Asian Teens
- Androids in Human Populations
- Nature-Positive Ventures Crucial for Africa’s future, say experts at Africa Green Economy Conference
- Smelter Finally Closes Due to Extreme Pollution in Chilean Bay
- EU’s Exclusionary Migration Policies Place People on the Move toward Europe at Greater Risk
- IPBES to Release New Assessments on the Values of Biodiversity and Sustainable Use of Wild Species
- The World Is Melting Down and the Cause is Corruption- The G20 Needs to Take Action
- New World Records: More Weapons than Ever. And a Hunger Crisis Like No Other
- The Digital Divide, a Pending Issue in Chile’s Educational System
- IPBES Shoring up Private Sector Support for Biodiversity Science