by Jasmin Ramsey
Almost 1,000 Egyptians have died, according to the official count, since Aug. 14 when Egypt’s armed forces began clamping down on Muslim Brotherhood-led protests against the military ouster of President Mohamed Morsi. That number well exceeds the 846 people who officials say died during the 18 days of protest [...]
- 10 Days to Defeat 2547 Miles of Pain
- Forests & Climate: We Need to do Much, Much More
- Turning Carriers of Water into Managers of Water
- Guess Who’s Behind Paralysis on COVID19 in the UN Committee on World Food Security
- For the South, all Roads in Global Economic Governance Lead to Inequality & Vulnerability
- Inflation Bogey Blocking Recovery
- Will Countries Reach an Agreement at COP26?
- We Will Never Give Up the Slavery Reparations Fight, say Caribbean Rastafarians
- What Fate for Three Billion of Humans Who Are Born Equals?
- Hamburgers and Climate Change