There’s no better way to commemorate a civil war among Jews 2,275 years ago, memorialized by the Jewish festival of Chanuka, than by a little intra-tribe squabbling.
Perhaps that’s why, just in time for the holidays, the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) launched a scathing attack on some of the most prominent — and pro-Israel– [...]
- Pemex Exploits Fossil Fuels with Money from International Banks
- Skyrocketing Inflation Puts Food Security in Pakistan at Risk
- After Nagorno-Karabakh, is Armenia Next?
- Why Floods ‘Beyond Our Imagination’ Hit Nepalese Himalayan Town
- Bahrain’s Political Prisoners: Resistance Against the Odds
- Alarm Bells are Ringing at Halfway Point of the 2030 Agenda
- African Coups and Resource Rights
- ‘The International Community Must Act on Afghanistan’ – PODCAST
- Beyond Words: The Urgent Call for the US to Address Global Inequality Through Climate Action
- Poverty & Hunger Eradication Targeted to Miss UN’s 2030 Deadline by Wide Margins