When a Shiite prayer leader blames earthquakes in Iran on immodestly dressed and promiscuous women, neocons like Michael Ledeen snicker.
When a prominent ultra-orthodox Jewish spiritual and political leader–and former Chief Rabbi of the State of Israel–agrees with Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh that the fire that’s been destroying Israel’s Carmel Forest is a punishment from God, there’s stunned silence.
- Food Loss and Waste: An Unacceptable Reality
- Innovative Business Models, Critical for African Governments to Unlock Carbon Markets
- Wrecked by Climate Change, Farmers in Kashmir Shift to Lavender Cultivation
- Traffic on the Paraná Waterway Triggers Friction between Argentina and Paraguay
- Wanted: A New Local Oversight Structure to Achieve SDGS, Climate Action & Biodiversity Preservation
- Peru Faces Challenge of Climate Change-Driven Internal Migration
- Nigerian Women Challenge ‘Colonialist’ Patriarchy
- Global Leaders Plead for Peace in Ukraine at UN
- Nature Doesn’t Know Borders: Collaboration for Conservation in Cyprus
- Zimbabwe’s Food Security Ambitions in El Niño’s Crosshairs