Earlier this week, Ambassador Chas W. Freeman offered some invaluable insights on WikiLeaks, which Jim Lobe and I wrote about in this IPS piece and I shared here. I thought I’d take another chance to empty my notebook of more of Freeman’s observations. (And check out his new book.)
Freeman, who has extensive [...]
As a sidebar to a piece Jim Lobe and I have up at IPS, we discussed a poll released in August by Shibley Telhami of the Brookings Institution and the Zogby International polling firm.
The media coverage of hostile remarks about Iran from some Gulf Arab leaders, among others, largely glazed over the autocratic [...]
- Human Rights Violations and Culture of Impunity in South Asia
- Mali must not Be a New Site for Clashes Between Global Powers
- Covax, the Developing World’s Hope against COVID, Has Made It Only Halfway
- Health Workers Lauded for Role in Leprosy Treatment During Pandemic
- Count Me in: Working Together for Disability Inclusion in Guatemala
- Renewables Are Cheaper Than Ever – So Why Are Household Energy Bills Only Going up?
- Human Trafficking, Rape, Extortion Behind ‘Forced Conversions’, say Experts
- Key Pillars Mostly in Place to Speed up Africa’s Free Trade in 2022
- Adolescents Left Behind Global AIDS Response – Experts
- Asia-Pacific: Just 5% of the Region’s Population Owns 70% of Its Total Wealth