Even though Iran has yet to respond to an invitation for the P5+1 talks that are now only a few weeks away, officials in the Obama administration are leaking details to the New York Times of an offer that could be on the table.
David Sanger, who I’m told views himself as something of [...]
Laura Rozen and Reuters are reporting that the P5+1 — the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council plus Germany — have invited Iran to resume talks over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program.
The invitation is for talks to be held in Vienna for three days in mid-November, according to a [...]
- Climate Change Conclusion: Time for Bold Action
- UN’s Education Summit: An Opportunity to Create a Bottom-Up Global Governance
- Zimbabwe Makes First Journalist Arrests Under Cybersecurity Law
- Women Have Always Trailed Men in Research Output: How COVID Made the Situation Worse
- Managing sea cucumber fisheries in the Pacific region: a one-day training to educate key stakeholders in New Caledonia
- Aid Workers Encounter Courage, Damage, Dislocation and Resilience in War-Torn Ukraine
- Infrastructure Growth Threatens Brazilian Amazon with Further Deforestation
- Colombia’s New President May Need U.S. Blessing to Realize his Domestic Agenda
- April Fool’s Inflation Medicine Threatens Progress
- Of the Far West, the ‘Good Cowboys’… And the ‘Bad Indians’