Currently viewing the tag: "WTO"
Punishment No Fit for International Crisis Management
From Peter Jenkins On March 19, 2014 · Leave a Comment
Continue Reading →
by Peter Jenkins
Enthusiasm in some quarters for punishing Russia for its moves to recover the Crimea has been a feature of recent public debate.
Similar references to “punishing Assad” were rife last August after Western governments published indications that the Syrian government had used chemical weapons in the suburbs of Damascus.
From IPS News
- World Environment Day – Solutions for Plastic Pollution
- Climate Disasters Have Major Consequences for Informal Economies
- We Must Stop Attacks on Children Immediately
- Close Inequalities to End AIDS & Prepare for Future Pandemics
- Rocky Point Fishers Await Sanctuary To Ease Environmental Issues, Low Fish Catch
- Of the Sahel and the Merchants of Death
- What Sub-Saharan African Nations Can Teach the U.S. About Black Maternal Health
- Sri Lanka-Japan: Return of Old Friends
- Hopes for Renewal Dashed in Turkey
- US Ban on Smoking Undermined by Tobacco Industry