By Eskandar Sadeghi-Boroujerdi
Iran watchers are no doubt aware that recently Iran’s “Shabake-ye Khabar” news network of the Islamic Republic’s official “Seda va Sima” television and radio network, conducted an internet poll regarding Iran’s nuclear programme.
Respondents were asked whether Iran should cease uranium enrichment in exchange for sanctions relief. [...]
Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
- Yes, Africa’s Informal Sector Has Problems, But the Answer Isn’t to Marginalise It
- COVID-19: Scientists Warn That It’s Not Over Till It’s Over
- To Accelerate Social Change, Approach Philanthropy With a Feminist Lens
- Tapping into the Power of Young People for Climate Action
- Rushdie Joins 102 International Writers to Demand Freedom of Expression in India
- An Unexpected Treasure
- Global Public Investment: Time to Build the Movement Now
- Refugees Face Often Neglected Mental Health Challenges – Report
- Rural Systems Mitigate Impact of Overuse of Water in Chile
- A World in Crisis Needs Both Trade and Aid