The newly released Iran Project report which I’ve summarized below and which has received widespread coverage in multiple prominent mainstream media publications including the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and Haaertz, can be read in full here.
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Corruption: The Most Perpetrated –and Least Prosecuted– Crime – Part I
- Volunteerism: Path to Achieve UN’s Agenda 2030
- Battling the Twin Challenge of HIV and Cervical Cancer
- Iconic Atlantic Bluefin Tuna in Less Troubled Waters
- Rich Nations Doubly Responsible for Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- An Ineffective Mexico, in the Face of Maritime Pollution
- The Decline and Fall of Democracy Worldwide
- IMF Led Privatization, Land and Resource Grab in Sri Lanka
- Excessive & Unfair Criticism of Human Rights Violations in Qatar
- India’s Extensive Railways Often Conduit for Child Trafficking