by Jim Lobe
In a remarkable demonstration of the the increasingly vulnerable state into which AIPAC appears to have thrown itself, the Israel lobby’s premier group released a new statement this afternoon clarifying that it still supports the Kirk-Menendez “Wag the Dog” Act less than 24 hours after announcing [...]
also by Ali Gharib
Posted with permission of Think Progress
The Washington- and Jerusalem-based pro-Israel lobby organization The Israel Project (TIP) claims to be dedicated to “get(ting) facts about Israel and the Middle East to press, public officials and the public.” But it appears that the group is not [...]
The response from hawks in Washington to the unraveling situation for Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak after nearly thirty years in power has been rather telling.
Two important talking points are making the rounds today.
A little over a year ago, SpinWatch introduced evidence indicating that, supposedly, London-based Réalité-EU had links to The Israel Project, a pro-Israel organization based in Washington, DC, and Jerusalem. Now we have further evidence to suggest that the two organizations are deeply intertwined.
Réalité-EU is a group which claims to be [...]
Goldberg is indignant that Aslan suggests, based on revelations about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in WikiLeaks cables, that the boisterous president may not be as evil as many commentators in the West — particularly pundits, [...]
- The Price of Bukele’s State of Emergency in El Salvador
- The Plastic Crisis Has Deep Corporate Roots: To Protect Our Planet, They Need To Be Exposed
- Researchers Embrace Artificial Intelligence to Tackle Banana Disease in Burundi
- Women Play a Key Role in Food & Nutrition Security in Nigeria
- What Makes a Human Rights Success? PODCAST
- Nonagenarian Opposition Backer Contends for Change in Zimbabwe
- UN Chief Urges Governments to Tax “Immoral” & Excessive” Oil and Gas Profits
- Technology Helps Traffickers Hunt Their Victims, Enslave Them, Sell Their Organs
- A Demographic Snapshot of the Philippines: One Step Forward, a Half Step Back
- The Politics of the Hangman’s Noose: Judge, Jury & Executioner