by Thomas W. Lippman
A dozen or so of your basic Washington types—lobbyists, consultants, think-tankers — were talking with a U.S. senator the other day about the linkages between energy, foreign policy, and national security. The conversation would not have gone down well in Riyadh.
- ‘Declare remittance as an essential financial service’
- Are the SDGs in Reverse Gear?
- How is the COVID-19 impacting climate action?
- Crisis Hits Oil Industry and Energy Transition Alike
- Unite Behind Environmental Science: Transforming Values and Behaviour is as Important as Restoring Global Ecosystems
- Biological Diversity is Fundamental to Human Health
- Internal Migration: A Literary/Historical View
- COVID-19: Global Supply Chain Resilience Relies on Soap & Water for Workers
- Why More Must be Done to Fight Bogus COVID-19 Cure Claims
- COVID-19 Pandemic and the Pacific Islands