via Lobe Log
By Leila Kashefi
As everyone knows, since the revolution of 1979, the United States and the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) have been BEFs — best enemies forever. While the US occasionally offers its solidarity to the people of Iran and criticizes the regime’s human rights record, its [...]
- Dismantling Sexual Health Stigma in India
- Q&A: Suriname’s President Champions Preserving the World’s Forests
- Bringing #MeToo to the Fashion Industry
- ‘Today, We Declare Our Love to Our Forests and Ecosystems’
- Q&A: What of the Carbon Neutral Countries?
- The Role Technology Can Play in Fighting Climate Change and Deforestation
- Rapa Nui’s Stone Statues and Marine Resources Face Threats from Climate Change
- The Hidden Economic Costs of Displacement
- How Devastating is Climate Change for World Peace & Security?
- Q&A: We Are Helping the World Mitigate Climate Change, Now it’s Time to Help Us