by Marsha B. Cohen
No sooner had it been announced that the Senate was preparing to vote for cloture on Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Secretary of Defense than the Washington Free Beacon‘s Adam Kredo unleashed yet another attack on the former Nebraska senator. After spending two and a half months battering Hagel with specious accusations that [...]
via Lobe Log
Chuck Hagel hasn’t even been nominated for Secretary of Defense and yet rumors abound that he is a frontrunner for the job. The volume of the squawking from hard-line hawks opposing his nomination reveals much about the way the neoconservative echo chamber operates.
Morris Amitay, a former executive director of [...]
- Religious Leaders Can End Harmful Cultural Practices & Advance Women’s Empowerment
- Farmers Hold Keys to Ending Poverty, Hunger, FAO Says
- A Region’s Eyes Turn to Healthy Nutrition
- Is the System Broke or Broken?
- The Waves of the Pacific Are on Chile’s Energy Horizon
- Models of Press Freedom
- World Celebrates 250 Years Since First Freedom of Information Act
- New Generation Aims to Plug Africa’s Research Deficit
- High-Level Defamation Cases Curb Critical Journalism
- On World Press Freedom Day, A View From Asia