by Marsha B. Cohen
No sooner had it been announced that the Senate was preparing to vote for cloture on Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Secretary of Defense than the Washington Free Beacon‘s Adam Kredo unleashed yet another attack on the former Nebraska senator. After spending two and a half months battering Hagel with specious accusations that [...]
via Lobe Log
Chuck Hagel hasn’t even been nominated for Secretary of Defense and yet rumors abound that he is a frontrunner for the job. The volume of the squawking from hard-line hawks opposing his nomination reveals much about the way the neoconservative echo chamber operates.
Morris Amitay, a former executive director of [...]
- Better Water Management Needed to Eradicate Poverty
- OPINION: From Almaty to Vienna, New Prospects For LLDCs
- There’s CO2 Under Those Hills
- Crisis Fuelled Resurgence of Horse-Drawn Carriages in Cuba
- OPINION: Rousseff Re-elected President – What Lies Ahead for Brazil?
- Fossil Fuels Won’t Benefit Africa in Absence of Sound Environmental Policies
- OPINION: Towards an Inclusive and Sustainable Future for Industrial Development
- They Say the Land is ‘Uninhabited’ but Indigenous Communities Disagree
- Decline Before Fall of Berlin Wall
- St. Vincent Takes to Heart Hard Lessons on Climate Change