via Lobe Log
The Guardian is reporting that a ”reformulated” proposal including “limited sanctions relief” will be launched by the five permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany (p5+1) after the US presidential election.
Earlier this week Al-Monitor reported along the same lines and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made
The exact cause of a plane crash in Iran that reportedly left more than 70 people dead remains unknown as of Sunday afternoon. There was apparently bad weather in the area, and the snow impeded rescue efforts.
But one thing that is well known is that, generally speaking, Iranian commercial passenger airliners are in [...]
- When Women and Children Cannot Escape their Abusers
- How do we get out of lockdown?
- Q&A: Child Marriage, FGM and Harmful Practices on Women’s Bodies to Increase Because of COVID-19
- Beyond Ending Conflict in Africa, We Must Tackle its Root Causes
- Global E-waste Surging: Up 21% in 5 Years
- Global Economic Recovery must Prioritise Restructuring of Debt for Developing Countries
- Rethink Food Security and Nutrition Following Covid-19 Pandemic
- Why Accelerating Implementation of AfCFTA Must Remain a Top Priority
- Nuclear Testing, Never Again
- Cover-up at the UN: You Scratch My Back & I’ll Scratch Yours