By Bryan Gibson
via The Majalla
Recently, the Canadian government severed ties with Iran, citing threats to its diplomats in Tehran. While Israel has hailed the decision as a “clarion call to action”, few Canadian diplomats are convinced.
It is not too often that I find myself nodding in agreement with the rhetoric [...]
via Lobe Log
The 6 August issue of the Wall Street Journal contained a disturbing article on Iran by Israel’s ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren. It was disturbing not because Oren presented reasoned evidence that Iran’s leaders have decided to use their uranium enrichment capacity to produce nuclear weapons (he [...]
- De-radicalization and the Defeat of Isis: Radicalization Will Not Disappear by Itself
- A Spotlight on those Suffering in Silence
- Bangladesh faces a challenge to ensure welfare of its aging population
- Taking the Lead in Fight Against Climate Change
- Local School Is a Model for Energy and Water in Rapa Nui
- The President of the United States Is More the President of My Country Than the President of My Country
- The Future of Urbanism: Is the UAE Pioneering it?
- World’s Youth Are Being Left Behind
- The Unwanted People of Myanmar: A Tropical Srebrenica in the Land of the Golden Pagodas
- How Development Excludes Adivasi Peoples