via Lobe Log
Considering the misleading claims made about non-existent Iraqi and Iranian nuclear weapons, and the ramifications of another costly and catastrophic war, there should be more analyses like Scott Peterson’s highlighting of lessons from the lead-up to the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.
A declassified January 2006 report published in [...]
- CEOs at Big U.S. Companies Paid 331 Times Average Worker
- U.N. Visa Denials Appendage of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Court Upholds Most of U.S. “Conflict Minerals” Law
- Côte d’Ivoire’s Tech Solutions to Local Problems
- Uzbekistan’s Dying Aral Sea Resurrected as Tourist Attraction
- OP-ED: Egyptian-Saudi Coalition in Defence of Autocracy
- Is Puerto Rico Going the Way of Greece and Detroit?
- Conflict Fuels Child Labour in India
- Russians Blend Loyalty to Nazarbayev with Pro-Kremlin Sentiments
- Valparaíso Blaze Highlights the City’s Poverty