via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- Putting the Spotlight on Women Migrant Workers
- Rural Poverty? Cooperatives!
- Global Devaluation of Work Drives Up Unemployment in Brazil
- “Torture Works” — in All the Wrong Ways
- The High Cost of Ageing
- “Black Soils” – Excessive Use of Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury…
- The World Is Burning
- World Poverty Could Be Cut in Half If All Adults Completed Secondary Education
- UN Response Teams Underfunded as Costs Hit Staggering $23.5 Billion
- “Big Reflection” Needed on Opioid Crisis