via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- Migration: Making the Move from Rural to Urban by Choice
- The Road Out of Poverty Depends on Feeding Our Children Nutritious Food First
- In the Race Against Hunger, we Must Reach the Goal
- International Day of Rural Women
- Geneva Centre’s Executive Director: Emir Abd El Qader El Jazairy’s Spiritual Legacy and Vision, an Ariadne’s Thread to Solving Contemporary Misunderstandings
- Dams Hurt Indigenous and Fishing Communities in Brazilian Amazon
- After 13 Years, UN Peacekeeping Mission Closes Doors in Haiti
- Despite Odds, Women Gain Stature in African Politics
- Can the Kenyan Lion Kick High Enough to Be the South Korean Tiger of Africa?
- Hunger in Africa, Land of Plenty