via Lobe Log
The Guardian is reporting that a ”reformulated” proposal including “limited sanctions relief” will be launched by the five permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany (p5+1) after the US presidential election.
Earlier this week Al-Monitor reported along the same lines and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made
- The Future of Journalism
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Affecting Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Women in Africa Most Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Green Counter-Revolution in Africa?
- The Boardwalk For Birds: Protecting Lake Victoria’s Dunga Beach Wetland
- The Economic Impact of COVID-19 on Developing Countries – Part 2
- Diverse Voices Should Be Represented in Coronavirus Experts on TV
- Reimagining Farming Post-Covid Pandemic
- Human Rights and Compassion Must Guide Enforcement of COVID-19 Mitigation
- Growing Youth Activism for Environmental Protection in Africa