via Lobe Log
by Henry Precht
Rare is the Middle East scholar or diplomat who departs from his customary groove in analyzing events in that region. Alas, I am — or was — one of the latter. Now, however, there come two books that just may cause a minor swerve from the usual rut [...]
- Ethiopia to Return Land in Bid for Peace with Eritrea
- Brazil’s Agricultural Heavyweight Status Undermines Food Supply
- Now is Not the Time to Give up on the People of DRC
- Europe, Sharing the Love?
- UAE drives discussion at annual UN Conference on rights of People of Determination
- IOM Urges Restraint, Calls for Protection of Migrants in Hodeidah Operation
- You Are More Powerful than You Think!
- Is there Gender Parity & Reverse Sexual Harassment at UN?
- Farmers from Central America and Brazil Join Forces to Live with Drought
- From Fake News to a Fake Death