via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- U.N. Urged to Reaffirm Reproductive Rights in Post-2015 Agenda
- OPINION: Step Up Efforts Against Hunger
- Geographical Divide in Maternal Health for Syrian Refugees
- Rare Zambian Tree Faces Exploitation Because of Legal Loophole
- New Fund to Build on “Unprecedented Convergence” Around Land Rights
- Is Newly-Renovated U.N. Readying For Balkanisation of World?
- Can ‘Womenomics’ Stem the Feminisation of Poverty in Japan?
- Promoting Human Rights Through Global Citizenship Education
- Honduran Mothers and Grandmothers Search Far and Wide for Missing Migrants
- Uganda’s Youth Discover the Beauty in Farming