via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly
- No Hope for AIDS-Free Generation in Uganda as Controversial HIV Bill is Signed into Law
- Zambia’s Cash Transfer Schemes Cushion Needy Against Climate Shocks
- U.S., Brazil Nearing Approval of Genetically Engineered Trees
- Churches at the Frontline of Climate Action
- Caregiving Exacerbates the Burden for Women in Cuba
- Karachi Residents Trapped Between Armed Assassins and Private Bodyguards
- OPINION: Violations of International Law Degenerate U.N.
- Stab in the Back for Painful Afghanistan Election Process?
- U.N. Commemorates World Humanitarian Day Paying Tribute to Aid Workers