via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- “The Time is Now” to Invest in Youth, Girls
- UN Appoints Experts to DRC’s Kasai to Probe Harrowing Rights Abuses
- Will Governments Support Access to Information Driving Development?
- Asian Financial Crisis: Lessons Learned and Unlearned
- Can Economic Growth Be Really Green?
- Yemen Records 400,000 Cholera Cases
- Barbados Steps Up Plans for Renewables, Energy Efficiency
- Sinking Island Seeks Seat in Security Council
- Migrant Contributions to Development: Creating a “New Positive Narrative”
- To Achieve Ambitious Goals – We Need to Start with our Basic Rights