via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- Arab Region Has World’s Fastest Growing HIV Epidemic
- Jordan’s LGBT Community Fears Greater Intolerance
- New Technology Boosts Fisherfolk Security
- Europe’s Two-Time Turnabout on Syria/Iraq
- Will Climate Change Denialism Help the Russian Economy?
- Ban on Nuke Tests OK, But Where’s the Ban on Nuke Weapons?
- Growing Calls for Reforms of El Salvador’s Privatised Pension System
- SDGs Make Room for Education for Global Citizenship
- Africa-U.S. Summit – Catching Up With China?
- The Age of Survival Migration