via Lobe Log
The Christian Science Monitor’s star reporter Scott Peterson – author of a must-read book on Iranian history and politics post-1979 — provides an in-depth report on the decision-making process of Iran’s Leader, Ali Khamenei.
From inside his former jail cell, to a lifetime fighting personalities greater than his [...]
- Why Root Crops Are the Future of Food Security in Africa
- Population Increase in Egypt: A Blessing That Has Become a Curse
- Dangerous Scramble for Renewable Energy Resources
- Women’s Lives & Freedom in Iran: Gains, Losses & Lessons One Year On
- With Hope and Courage, They Inspire Us
- The Taliban Can Reverse the Unacceptable Ban on Girls’ Education
- UN Must Live Up to Its Promises of Gender Equality —and Support Women
- Iran: One Year on, What’s Changed?
- UN, Still Living in the 1940s, Urgently in Need of Reforms
- The Case for Afghan Women and Girls: How an International Criminal Court Investigation Could Expand Human Rights