via Lobe Log
According to Ambassador Seyed Hossein Mousavian, the spokesperson for Iran’s nuclear negotiating team (2003-2005) and now a visiting scholar at Princeton University, an Iranian nuclear weapon “would provide only a short-term regional advantage that would turn into a longer-term vulnerability”.
Arrested for apparently politically motivated reasons during Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s presidency, [...]
- Climate Victims – Every Second, One Person Is Displaced by Disaster
- Narrow National Interests Threaten Historic Refugee Agreement
- Climate Migrants Lead Mass Migration to India’s Cities
- Forests and Crops Make Friendly Neighbors in Costa Rica
- How Did We Arrive at This Chaos?
- 400 Million People Live with Hepatitis But They Do Not Know
- Fertilizer Access Grows Farmers, Food and Finance
- Social Media a Curse and a Blessing in Munich Shooting
- Modern-day Slavery in Oman? Domestic Workers in Peril
- Enemy Images