via Lobe Log
According to Ambassador Seyed Hossein Mousavian, the spokesperson for Iran’s nuclear negotiating team (2003-2005) and now a visiting scholar at Princeton University, an Iranian nuclear weapon “would provide only a short-term regional advantage that would turn into a longer-term vulnerability”.
Arrested for apparently politically motivated reasons during Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s presidency, [...]
- Mexico’s Undead Rise Up
- Inequality in Mexico Is All About Wages
- OPINION: Israel’s Arabs – Marginalised, Angry and Defiant
- Pakistani Sikhs Back in the ‘Dark Ages’ of Religious Persecution
- True Gender Equality for Both Women and Men
- Can China’s Silk Road Vision Coexist with a Eurasian Union?
- IPS Honours Crusader for Nuclear Abolition
- OPINION: The Clock Is Ticking for Nuclear Disarmament
- U.S. Missing in Child Rights Convention
- Depression Casts Cloak of Infertility Over Kashmir Valley