via Lobe Log
According to Ambassador Seyed Hossein Mousavian, the spokesperson for Iran’s nuclear negotiating team (2003-2005) and now a visiting scholar at Princeton University, an Iranian nuclear weapon “would provide only a short-term regional advantage that would turn into a longer-term vulnerability”.
Arrested for apparently politically motivated reasons during Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s presidency, [...]
- Ethiopia to Return Land in Bid for Peace with Eritrea
- Brazil’s Agricultural Heavyweight Status Undermines Food Supply
- Now is Not the Time to Give up on the People of DRC
- Europe, Sharing the Love?
- UAE drives discussion at annual UN Conference on rights of People of Determination
- IOM Urges Restraint, Calls for Protection of Migrants in Hodeidah Operation
- You Are More Powerful than You Think!
- Is there Gender Parity & Reverse Sexual Harassment at UN?
- Farmers from Central America and Brazil Join Forces to Live with Drought
- From Fake News to a Fake Death