via Lobe Log
The Washington Post‘s Greg Miller has begun a three-part series on the future of the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism drone strike program, which will include a “next-generation targeting list” (aka “kill list”) in the form of a “dipposition matrix”.
Though the White House, CIA, JSOC and ODNI declined comment requests, the article cites [...]
- Mexico’s Undead Rise Up
- Inequality in Mexico Is All About Wages
- OPINION: Israel’s Arabs – Marginalised, Angry and Defiant
- Pakistani Sikhs Back in the ‘Dark Ages’ of Religious Persecution
- True Gender Equality for Both Women and Men
- Can China’s Silk Road Vision Coexist with a Eurasian Union?
- IPS Honours Crusader for Nuclear Abolition
- OPINION: The Clock Is Ticking for Nuclear Disarmament
- U.S. Missing in Child Rights Convention
- Depression Casts Cloak of Infertility Over Kashmir Valley