via Lobe Log
The Washington Post‘s Greg Miller has begun a three-part series on the future of the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism drone strike program, which will include a “next-generation targeting list” (aka “kill list”) in the form of a “dipposition matrix”.
Though the White House, CIA, JSOC and ODNI declined comment requests, the article cites [...]
- Where Is the Global Economy Heading?
- Food Security, Trade Facilitation Clash in Bali
- The Asia-Africa Link Is IT
- Accra’s High Rents Means Ghanaians Lose
- Off-Radar Gold Mine Sustains Kyrgyz Mountain Village
- Public, Elite See U.S. Power in Decline
- WTO Urged Not to Treat Water Like Widgets
- U.S. Vows Support for Colombia Peace Talks
- Stability Still Elusive in Post-Election Honduras
- Wage Hike in Haiti Doesn’t Address Factory Abuses