via Lobe Log
That Associated Press story displaying a graph alleged to be part of an Iranian computer simulation of a nuclear explosion — likely leaked by Israel with the intention of reinforcing the media narrative of covert Iranian work on nuclear weapons – raises serious questions about the International Atomic [...]
By Gareth Porter
via IPS News
Iran has again offered to halt its enrichment of uranium to 20 percent, which the United States has identified as its highest priority in the nuclear talks, in return for easing sanctions against Iran, according to Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Ali Asghar [...]
- UAE Raising Awareness About the Impact of Climate Change
- 500 People Participate in IOM’s Fourth Cross-Border Crisis Simulation Exercise in Niger
- Women as Liberia’s Guardians of Peace
- Don’t “Whitewash” Khashoggi’s Murder
- Africa Remains Resolute Heading to COP 24
- Is There a Remittance Trap?
- Africa Must Increase Spending on Health Care, Education & Modern Contraception
- Romania’s Prime Minister visits ADNOC
- Breaking Taboos: Teaching Migrant Communities about HIV/AIDS Prevention in Mauritania
- UN Vote on Palestine a Humiliating Defeat for US & its Envoy