via Lobe Log
That Associated Press story displaying a graph alleged to be part of an Iranian computer simulation of a nuclear explosion — likely leaked by Israel with the intention of reinforcing the media narrative of covert Iranian work on nuclear weapons – raises serious questions about the International Atomic [...]
By Gareth Porter
via IPS News
Iran has again offered to halt its enrichment of uranium to 20 percent, which the United States has identified as its highest priority in the nuclear talks, in return for easing sanctions against Iran, according to Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Ali Asghar [...]
- Nature Losses Threaten Emerging Economies
- When UN’s Cash Crisis Undermines Human Rights, Are the World’s Torturers the Key Beneficiaries?
- At the International Summit on Balanced & Inclusive Education: A Call to Transform Globally
- Experts laud International Court of Justice Order on Myanmar to Halt all Genocidal Conduct
- Am I Abused or Am I a Failure to Adjust? – A Migrant’s Story
- Top UN Court Orders Myanmar to Protect Rohingya from Genocide
- Blue Innovation in the Commonwealth
- Leprosy Re-emerges as a Global Health Challenge
- Tipping Point on Menstrual Banishment in Nepal
- UN Plans to Launch a “Decade of Action” to Deliver Development Goals by 2030