via Lobe Log
That Associated Press story displaying a graph alleged to be part of an Iranian computer simulation of a nuclear explosion — likely leaked by Israel with the intention of reinforcing the media narrative of covert Iranian work on nuclear weapons – raises serious questions about the International Atomic [...]
By Gareth Porter
via IPS News
Iran has again offered to halt its enrichment of uranium to 20 percent, which the United States has identified as its highest priority in the nuclear talks, in return for easing sanctions against Iran, according to Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Ali Asghar [...]
- Pakistan and the World Need Inclusive Conflict Prevention
- Balancing Trade Wars
- Even Rocks Harvest Water in Brazil’s Semi-Arid Northeast
- “The Sustainable Bioeconomy, a Path Towards Post-Extractivism”
- Support of Influential World Leaders Not Enough to End Rohingya Crisis
- Blockchain can solve third world problems but who will bell the cat?
- How Prison Conditions Fuel the Tuberculosis Epidemic
- Dubai invests AED500 million in energy efficiency
- Chinese President arrives in UAE
- India Fast Becoming a Pillar of Global Growth & Stability