by Erich Ferrari
via Sanctions Law
There is a lot of stuff going on in the world of sanctions today. First, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) issued guidance both on the impact of Section 504 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights [...]
- New GCF Project Signals Paradigm Shift for Water-Scarce Barbados
- Homebound: Hardship Awaits Internally Displaced Iraqis
- Can modern bio-economy strengthen the climate agreement and energy security?
- Another Debt Crisis for Poor Countries?
- After More Than a Decade, Rights of Indigenous Peoples Not Fully Realized
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 17,461 in 2018; Deaths Reach 559
- DR Congo’s Mai-Ndombe Forest ‘Savaged’ As Landless Communities Struggle
- A Child of War Dedicates Herself to Peace
- Keeping Power in Check – Media, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Africa Grapples With Huge Disparities in Education