via IPS News
The suspect graph of a nuclear explosion reportedly provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as evidence of Iranian computer modeling of nuclear weapons yields appears to have been adapted from a very similar graph in a scholarly journal article published in January 2009 and available on the internet.
via Lobe Log
That Associated Press story displaying a graph alleged to be part of an Iranian computer simulation of a nuclear explosion — likely leaked by Israel with the intention of reinforcing the media narrative of covert Iranian work on nuclear weapons – raises serious questions about the International Atomic [...]
via Lobe Log
Those unnamed officials “from a country critical of Iran’s nuclear program” are at it again. This week they leaked an illustration to to the Associated Press which supposedly demonstrates that “Iranian scientists have run computer simulations for a nuclear weapon that would produce more than triple the explosive [...]
- Can the SDGs be financed?
- France Hosts Major Exhibition on Jamaican Music
- The Challenge Ahead: Harnessing Gene Editing to Sustainable Agriculture
- Late to Walk
- How to Stir up a Refugee Crisis in Five Steps, Trump Style
- Sri Lanka’s Small Tea Farmers Turn Sustainable Land Managers
- Syrian Regime Survives on Russian Arms & UN Vetoes
- Costa Rican Town Fears That the Sea Will Steal Its Shiny New Face
- Caribbean Faces Forecast for Prolonged Drought
- UN to Investigate Violations Against Rohingya