via Lobe Log
by Henry Precht
Rare is the Middle East scholar or diplomat who departs from his customary groove in analyzing events in that region. Alas, I am — or was — one of the latter. Now, however, there come two books that just may cause a minor swerve from the usual rut [...]
- A Cop Out at COP23?
- Why UN’s Global Compact on Refugees Must Address Needs of Young People
- Violence: Unending Woes of Indian Women
- IsDB and AfDB partner to boost agriculture and fight drought in Africa
- Violence Against Women is Fundamentally About Power
- Young African Migrants Reroute their Dreams
- Climate-Smart Agriculture in Vanuatu: Learning to Grow
- A Life Without the Threat of Violence for Everyone: Leave no One Behind
- Taxi Company Empowers Women on Mumbai’s Bustling Streets
- Goodbye Mugabe, Hello New Zimbabwe?