via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
- Migration: Making the Move from Rural to Urban by Choice
- The Road Out of Poverty Depends on Feeding Our Children Nutritious Food First
- In the Race Against Hunger, we Must Reach the Goal
- International Day of Rural Women
- Geneva Centre’s Executive Director: Emir Abd El Qader El Jazairy’s Spiritual Legacy and Vision, an Ariadne’s Thread to Solving Contemporary Misunderstandings
- Dams Hurt Indigenous and Fishing Communities in Brazilian Amazon
- After 13 Years, UN Peacekeeping Mission Closes Doors in Haiti
- Despite Odds, Women Gain Stature in African Politics
- Can the Kenyan Lion Kick High Enough to Be the South Korean Tiger of Africa?
- Hunger in Africa, Land of Plenty