By Jim Lobe and Gareth Porter
via IPS News
President Barack Obama’s explicit warning that he will not accept a unilateral Israeli attack against Iran may force Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to step back from his ostensible threat of war.
Netanyahu had hoped that the Obama administration could be put under domestic [...]
- $1.7 Trillion Global Spending on Military in 2017: Highest since End of Cold War
- “See a child begging? Call the police!” UN Migration Agency Calls on Ukrainians to Fight Child Exploitation
- Swedish PM ahead of the ILO Conference: It’s not arm wrestling
- Media Watchdogs Fear a Chill in Slovakia
- “Cultural Diversity Is the Greatest Strength of Humanity,” Says the Chairman of the Geneva Centre
- Upholding International Law in the Context of International Peace & Security
- Can Preventive Diplomacy Avert Military Conflicts?
- Agricultural Trade Liberalization Undermined Food Security
- World Green Economy Summit to kick off in October in Dubai
- UNHCR launches global #HandinHand campaign