via Lobe Log
Gregory D. Johnsen, a Princeton scholar who has emerged as a key Yemen analyst, explains why promoting John O. Brennan to CIA director following David Petraeus’ resignation is counterproductive:
Mr. Brennan is the president’s chief counterterrorism adviser and the architect of this model. In a recent speech, he claimed that [...]
- Q&A: A New Leader with a Vision to Redefine Human Rights
- If Vanuatu Can Ban Single-Use Plastics, so Can the Other Commonwealth Countries!
- Has Globalization Enhanced Development Cooperation?
- Mixed Signals as Guyana Develops its Green Economy Strategy
- The Gender of Law: What the Mapping of Family Laws Reveals
- Old Age Is a Curse in India
- New Relationship Evolves Between Society and Energy in Brazil
- Cambodia: Land rights activist Tep Vanny released from prison following royal pardon
- Poverty-Stricken Communities in Ghana are Restoring Once-Barren Land
- Critical funding shortage threatens WHO’s response in northwest Syria