via Lobe Log
by Peter Jenkins
I was still a serving diplomat in Vienna when, in January 2006, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) reported that Iran had resumed uranium enrichment, suspended since November 2003. Like my Western colleagues, I feared the worst. I assumed that Iran was going to install as many centrifuges [...]
A viral video calling on world leaders to a “set the red line” to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon has garnered over 1.3 million YouTube views thanks to a savvy social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter.
It’s been promoted by conservative bloggers and Washington-based organizations like [...]
- G77 Encourages Paris Club to Consider Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Debt Management
- The End of a Cycle ?
- Climate-Resistant Beans Could Save Millions
- Europe to Decide on Use of Mercury in Dentistry
- Nicaraguan Women Push for Access to Land, Not Just on Paper
- Soil: Keeping Nutrients in Food and Carbon in the Ground
- Leave No One Behind: The Right to Development
- Transgender Health
- Rethinking trade policy and protectionism in the Trump era
- A Deterrent to Regional Development