via Lobe Log
by Peter Jenkins
I was still a serving diplomat in Vienna when, in January 2006, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) reported that Iran had resumed uranium enrichment, suspended since November 2003. Like my Western colleagues, I feared the worst. I assumed that Iran was going to install as many centrifuges [...]
A viral video calling on world leaders to a “set the red line” to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon has garnered over 1.3 million YouTube views thanks to a savvy social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter.
It’s been promoted by conservative bloggers and Washington-based organizations like [...]
- Stronger Collaboration for Greater Energy Access in Asia Pacific
- Cuba’s Fish Farming Industry Seeks to Double Output by 2030
- UN Must Fight Tax Evasion, Says UN Expert
- Kenya Greens Drylands to Combat Land Degradation
- Climate Deal on HFCs
- Amal Al Qubaisi Stresses Importance of Parliamentarians’ Role in Protecting National Sovereignty
- The Lankan Example
- Social Media Becomes Mugabe’s Nightmare
- Who Should Lead the WHO Next?
- Growth Is Real Only If It Is Inclusive