via Lobe Log
by Peter Jenkins
I was still a serving diplomat in Vienna when, in January 2006, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) reported that Iran had resumed uranium enrichment, suspended since November 2003. Like my Western colleagues, I feared the worst. I assumed that Iran was going to install as many centrifuges [...]
A viral video calling on world leaders to a “set the red line” to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon has garnered over 1.3 million YouTube views thanks to a savvy social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter.
It’s been promoted by conservative bloggers and Washington-based organizations like [...]
- Beyond Rhetoric: UN Member States Start Work on Global Goals
- We Must Talk: Not Just Ph and China but Us and China, Too
- Why we Failed
- The Americans Should Have Their Own Chilcot
- There is No Honour in Killing
- Devastating Droughts Continue as El Nino Subsides
- San Juan City: The Smart City of the Future
- Convicting Children
- Is Kemalism on Its Way out in Turkey?
- Economic Recovery Needed To Enhance Food Security