via Lobe Log
By Erich C. Ferrari and Samuel Cutler
Contained in the Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2013, and signed into law by President Obama on January 2, are sweeping new sanctions targeting Iran over its disputed nuclear program. The new measures target foreign entities engaging in a wide array of transactions with [...]
- Is the System Broke or Broken?
- The Waves of the Pacific Are on Chile’s Energy Horizon
- Models of Press Freedom
- World Celebrates 250 Years Since First Freedom of Information Act
- New Generation Aims to Plug Africa’s Research Deficit
- High-Level Defamation Cases Curb Critical Journalism
- On World Press Freedom Day, A View From Asia
- Could the UN be Doing More to Protect Journalists?
- Analysis: The Role of the Free Press in Sustainable Development
- Mideast: 1 in 3 Bribes to Access Basic Public Services