via Lobe Log
by Wayne White
Amidst rumors that Washington finally decided to provide arms at least to selected Syrian opposition fighters, Secretary of State John Kerry announced that the US would do little more than increase its non-lethal aid to the opposition. Rebel disappointment has been intense, and such limited assistance will not [...]
- Africa Remains Resolute Heading to COP 24
- Is There a Remittance Trap?
- Africa Must Increase Spending on Health Care, Education & Modern Contraception
- Breaking Taboos: Teaching Migrant Communities about HIV/AIDS Prevention in Mauritania
- UN Vote on Palestine a Humiliating Defeat for US & its Envoy
- For the Survival of the Nile and its People
- Parliamentarians to Assess Population & Development Funding 24 Years After Historic Conference
- Developing Countries Losing Out To Digital Giants
- What Accounts For Southeast Asia’s Phenomenal Success?
- UAE has taken major steps to guarantee future food security: Mariam Almheiri